Cosmetics Baltimore MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Windsor Mill, MD
Ellicott City, MD
Perfumes & Colognes Retail, Cosmetics, Electric Contractors
1. Get a perfect pout with this Hybrid 2 in 1 Color & Shine Lip Gloss with Moringa Seed Extract from Smashbox's new Green Room collection; for every product purchased from the line, the company will plant a Moringa tree in a developing country.
2. For touch-ups on the go, try the 100% Natural Origin Bronzer from Physician's Formula , with its paraben-free formulation. The bronzer is on one side; the applicator brush and mirror on the other.
3. With handles crafted from sustainable bamboo, and synthetic, cruelty-free bristles, these brushes from ecoTools are the right idea. Buy each individually or as a set of five.
4. Chesapeake Bay Candle's Peace & Tranquility collection includes Inspire, shown here, made with biodegradable soy wax and scented with ginger and saffron.
5. Jurlique's Sandalwood Daily Conditioning Shampoo was created from a recipe of biodynamically-grown plants and flowers to nourish and protect hair.
6. Made with organic botanicals, the Lavender and Aloe Body Wash from Nature's Gate is both relaxing and moisturizing.
7. Packaged in recycled cardboard studded with baby's-breath seeds, this hypoallergenic Cleansing Bar from Pure & Natural contains French clay and mint to invigorate the skin.
8. With its plant-derived ingredients, including essential oils free of dyes, preservatives and drying agents, Hinoki Mint Mineral Bath Soak by Red Flower Japan pampers the body and relaxes and soothes the senses.
Photography: Alexandra Grablew...